Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hmmmmmmmm

Day in and day out we are constantly thinking and trying to manipulate things to go our way.
When will we let God have His way?


My child He says let go and know I am here. Be still and know I am God. Why do you feel that you must handle everything on your own? Do you not know that I created you? I know what you can and cannot handle. I ordered all the steps of your life. Everything you are facing and will face I already knew would happen. Just like the birds of the air you need not worry about anything. Acknowledge me first and I will make your paths straight.


My Father I want to acknowledge You in all my ways-I truly do. I want to live by faith and not by sight but Lord it is so hard. Lord help me learn how to have time for you no matter how busy my day is. Lord I know that you have the best in store for me. I also know what I chave prayed for. Please O'Lord open the eyes of my heart so that I can see You in my life. Especially in the relationship aspect of my life. Lord I honestly do not understand what I am going through. If I can see Your plan/ purpose for my life I would be able to fulfill. Please God allow me to hear from You.

You say where there is confusion You will give me wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Lord I bring B to you. I know confusion is not your portion. I tell him I give up on the possibility of us ever being more than friends then he sends me the sweetest email and is the sweetest guy. Lord what am I supposed to do?


A poem (of sorts)

The little things in life
You didn't even have to say a word,

your presence, your touch was enough

when I am near you, I act like a little school girl too nervous to talk

I feel like I can tell you anything but fear holds me back.

Being next to you I feel like the safest person on earth.

On that day, I longed for that moment to never end,

We were in the midst of ppl but all I could see was you, all I wanted to see was you.

I had the best of both worlds-being with you in the presence of God

I have never had such an experience- it was wonderful & I pray that I have

many more.

I ask myself this question a million times, if everything seems great what holds you

back?

My continued prayer is that God shows us the way.

No comments: