Sunday, May 3, 2009

Continued..........

....the dinner was a great surprise. All my friends were there both old and new. On my journey of growth, I discovered a few things that night: 1) family is always there for u 2) there are sum friends who r just genuine friends and who always have ur best interest at heart. (I thank God for F because she is the friend I have known the longest in this country. She is like another sister to me. She always has my back no matter what. Thank you God for her. Lord I pray that you may grant her the desires of her heart this year. Please always watch over her & protect her. 3) I learned that M & I will never be. I can finally put that possibility to rest. 4) B is still the one for me-no matter how much I fight it ppl he is the one-I can't explain it but I trust God that He will work everything out. I am really tired about thinking about the whole situation so I just give it up to God and ask that His power works through all. I hope that by the end of this year this situation will be sorted out one way or the other-please God. I really enjoyed sitting across from him the whole evening. I also found out that in as much as you think you know someone you dont. He is really into taking pics-like seriously. Again, his generosity and kindness came out (the bros). 4) This year is great and I love my new friends and look forward to many more years of friendship.

No comments: