Monday, February 16, 2009

Family!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening,

Family can't live with them but can't live without them either. Why is it that the ones you love so much-you tend to hurt the most or vice versa they tend to hurt you the most. Just had an argument with my sister. These days we argue quite frequently however, I will say that at the end of the day we still talk to each other. I (and I guess her as well) am caught in two roles. On the one hand I am her sister but on the other I also have to act like her parent-the lines get blurry sometimes hence the confusion.

In my parent role I have to be firm and not treat her like a friend but in the sister role she is my friend. So how am I expected to play both parts well? If I do one part well I am consired bad in the other. Help me God.

Things that I am realizing on a daily basis:
-life is a constant learning experience
-you have got to take time out of ur busy schedule to appreciate what is around you or before you know it your life will be over
-with time you can always tell who your true friends are
-life is what you make of it (if you include God)
-with God everyday can be joyous
-it is wonderful to have the peace of God

Tonight I will be pray for a stronger relationship with my sister-one that has more understanding and cooperation. God it is in your hands.

Good night :)
Faith

No comments: