Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

So today is February 25, 2009....wow we are almost done with the second month of 2010. Lord God I thank You for seeing me through to another year. Thank You for Your mercies and compassion bestowed on me throughout 2009.


I found myself not wanting to make resolutions for 2010 but I know that I love to set out goals because they sort of create a roadmap for me and every so often I can go back and see if I am on target or have fallen off...so I guess I will write a couple of goals as I go through the year :)

The big thing for 2009 was getting over "B" and as of this writing I can safely say that I am content without him. Right now I thank God that nothing ever happened between myself and B. God knew that the thing I so desired and thought was right for me was not -I thank You, for You are the sovereign Lord. "B" is currently sort of in a relationship and I wish him and the girl all the best.


Tonight I was just looking back at how God has been good to me and how He is still there for me. I know it's a cliche to say that I cannot express how good He has been to me on paper or verbally but He has just been that good. I thank God that the countless times I have turned away from Him- He has still been there for me. I thank Him for His peace that surpasses ALL understanding. Regardless of what I am going through He always grants me unexplainable favor and mercy. God allowed me to pass the major test I had to take at work for a promotion. He allowed me to pass on my first attempt while others have had to take it over. Everything that I am is because of Him and for that I will be forever grateful. This year I plan to walk in boldness and confidence that comes from God. I plan to boast in the Lord and spread His word in whatever way I can- for there is none like Him. He alone is worthy, He alone is marvelous and He alone is awesome.


All of my days I will serve you O'Lord. Please put in me an obedient and trusting heart no matter what. Cause me to take leaps and bounds of faith this year in the Mighty name of Jesus. Cause me to share Your word with people I come into contact with. Lord use me like You have never used me before, allow me to positively impact the lives of everyone I come into contact with and in the name of Jesus may their lives never be the same as a result of meeting me and You O'Lord speaking through me. Father have your way in my life now and forevermore. Amen.

No comments: