Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Next Chapter of My Life

Good evening everyone,

I have not written in over a year- wow!!! And so much has happened. I got engaged to "I" last November and we are now planning our wedding for September this year. Tonight I am trying to write about "I" not our vows but for our wedding website. So I decided to look back at my prior posts and see how far we have come. My O my I am gald to say that "I" is still my Prince Charming. Don't get me wrong we have our moments but all in all he is a God fearing man and treats me well. So here is what I came up with:

When I met you, you were a breath of fresh air from what I had been used to

You have taught me how a man treats a woman he loves

You have allowed me to let down my guard

You have taught me that indeed there are God fearing, loving and respectful men

You have taught me not to loosely use the word “love” but to discover all that it entails

It’s amazing how someone treating you well; will also make you want to treat them well

Here is to what we have discovered thus far and what we are yet to discover

To my once upon a time acquaintance, friend, best friend and soon to be husband

I thank God for you and I am glad you chose me

Love always

Your soon to be wife


4 comments:

karensmith said...

Wow! Congratulations to you! :)

college dating

Cindy Saul said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! OMG

Last year I found your blog online and I absolutely loved it I bookedmarked it I since I have been checking if you are back cause I really wanted to know how things ended for you!! So glad you finally came back. Happy for you and 'I'. Your blog really inspired me... REALLY!

CONGRATULATING!!

Cindy from South Africa
www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

Dr. M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. M said...

Congratulations...... I guess you got your testimony. Am going through the process of understanding Christian dating....... it gets hard sometimes